top of page
After the 2020 Aloha Press Classic we wanted to host a major championship. Torrey Pines said, "No GO." Attempted to host a links championship in Scotland and was told we were not "ESSENTIAL."
JC and Jeff decided "Fxxk It" and let's take our family and friends to "Cancun Mexico" and host a Golf Retreat.
So on April 26, 2021, The Aloha Press will land in Mexico and head to the Brand New All-inclusive "Dreams Vista Cancun Golf and Spa Resort!"
- Brand New All inclusive Resort. Opened in June of 2020. All your cocktails, food, and activities are included.
- Every room has an Ocean View. Only the best for the Aloha Press.
-8 Dining Options (Seafood, Mexican, Aisan, Merica, & Much More)
-6 Bar's and Lounges (Roof Top Bar and Pool)
- MUCH MUCH MORE...
Check Out The Resort
Who Should GO?
- Anyone who want's to have a great time.
- Do you have to be a golfer? Nope, while we golf you can relax at the resort & be ready for a party.
- If you love great vacation golf.
- Families and Friends are always welcome. Meet Chase (JC's Son)
Is it Safe?
Nothing in this world is 100% safe but Dreams Vista has a CleanComplete Verification™
The resort provides free Covid Tests prior to returning home and all the staff are checked daily.
Plus, I would never take our Aloha Press family somewhere I didn't feel safe sending my family!
April 26 - Arrive in Cancun, MX. Check in and Relax. Maybe Grab a few drinks and some sun.
April 27 - Practice Round (Golf Course TBD)
April 28 - Family Day/Record Podcast
April 29 - Day 1 of the Aloha Press Retreat (Round 1 at Puerto Cancun)
April 30 - Day 2 (Round 2 at Puerto Cancun)
-Group Podcast, Cigars, and Cocktails on the Ocean
May 1 - Family Day
-Aloha Press Surfing Contest
May 2 - Family Day
-Aloha Press Sunday Night Cocktails, Cigars, and Planning Our Next Years Retreat!
May 3 - Return Home (Sad Day)
bottom of page